Our company is fully licensed in the state of New Jersey and our professional caregivers are regulated by the Board of Nursing guidelines. We are an independent, locally owned and operated home health care service firm. We are not a franchise so we can respond freely to the needs of our community, unfettered by franchise directions and fees.
At Cyril Senior Care, we understand you have several options when it comes to home health care services for your loved ones. To stand above the competition, we have designed a relationship-based system that ensures a top-notch service to be delivered in a consistent and unique manner.
Cyril Senior Care not only verifies skills, training and references, we also seek people who are compassionate, caring and bring joy to your home every day. Only the best meet our standards and become part of our elite team.
Our company is fully bonded, and insured for general liability, theft and auto.
Only the top 5% of applicants qualify to join Cyril Senior Care Pro (CSC Pro) team. Our meticulous hiring process ensures that our elite team maintains high service standards.
- Meticulous screening process
- 3-step interviewing process:
- Competency testing to gauge their aptitude for caregiving.
- Personality testing through the Caregiver Quality Assessment (CQA) program. CQA was designed to assist in-home care companies to go above and beyond the basic requirements when selecting quality caregivers. CSC leverages the latest technologies and science to help find the right caregivers for your loved ones.
- Personal interview to ensure that the caregiver is genuine and passionate about their job.
- Comprehensive background check:
- SSN Trace and address history
- National criminal database search
- Sex offender list check
- 7-year county court check
- Federal criminal database check
- Motor vehicle record search
- Proof of current CPR certification
- All caregivers & staff are our employees:
Caregivers are W2 employees, fully insured and bonded. This means CSC assumes full responsibility for payroll taxes, insurance, scheduling and conducting background checks.
We provide our services wherever our clients reside, which can be a private home or apartment, an assisted living facility, or a nursing home.
There are no minimum hours of service required. We customize our care plans for all of our clients to help them maintain the lifestyle they want.
We start with a complimentary assessment* where our trained nurse will meet with each client and their family in the home to get to know them better, and discuss and evaluate their care needs as well as the home environment. This ensures a customized care plan tailored to our clients’ needs.
Records from each visit are kept in a document log. In addition, we keep a log of the personalized care plan and track any changes made based on changing client needs.
We would love to hear from you! In the event of any issue, question or complaint, please click here or call us at (888) 42-CYRIL and we will be happy to help.
Our competitive rate reflects the service offered, as well as the customized care plan tailored to your needs. To obtain an accurate rate for the requested service, please contact us to schedule your in-home complimentary assessment*.
Our home care services can be paid for via private pay by credit card. Several private payers will cover these services, and we can work directly with the payers in such cases. We also work with VA benefit that covers eligible homemaker and home health aide care services. Please contact us to learn more or discuss your eligibility.
* Upon initiation of service. Call for more details